Can you get creative in 2023?
Posted by Hannah Leigh
With a weakening financial market, we wanted to quickly explore some options for funding buy-to-let property purchases. There may be some avenues that allow you to move forward that you had not considered before.
There are several ways to fund a buy-to-let property purchase in the UK:
- Cash: Using personal savings or the sale of assets to purchase a property outright.
- Mortgages: Borrowing funds from a lender, such as a bank or building society, secured against the property.
- Joint ventures: Partnering with another investor to pool funds and purchase a property together.
- Bridging loans: A short-term loan used to quickly acquire a property, often used when purchasing a property at auction or before permanent financing is secured.
- Personal loans: Borrowing funds from a lender for personal use, which can then be used to purchase a buy-to-let property.
- Crowdfunding: Pooling funds from a large number of investors to purchase a property.
It is important to carefully consider the options available and the associated costs, such as interest rates and fees, before making a decision. Additionally, it is recommended to seek professional financial advice before making any investment decisions.
If you would like to discuss a proposed purchase or strategy, please contact the team for more information.
Stay up to date!
Sign up to hear the latest Nottingham property news straight to your inbox.